For any adopted UniFi device, you can easily upgrade or change the device firmware from the device Properties window. In the Devices tab click on the device to expand the Properties panel. Select the Config tab > Manage Device > Custom Upgrade. In this section, you can enter a link that points to the new firmware version.
· Video learning. This video will show you how to update firmware Unifi AP-AC-LR. Please like and subscribe my video. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNorZwb...
There are several ways to upgrade the device firmware locally, but the easiest way is to use the "upgrade http://" SSH command. First, you'll need to find the latest firmware available for your specific device model on Ubiquiti's downloads page. To find your device model, you can look on the back of the device or issue the "info" command in SSH.
· How to Update Firmware UniFi AP
· UniFi® UniFi AC. UniFi® AC In-Wall. UniFi® AP. UniFi® AP AC. UniFi® AP AC EDU. UniFi® AP AC LITE. UniFi® AP AC LR. UniFi® AP AC Outdoor. UniFi® AP AC PRO. UniFi® AP Beacon HD. UniFi® AP HD. UniFi® AP Outdoor. UniFi® AP SHD. UniFi AP In-Wall. UniFi® AP XG. UniFi® Building-to-Building Bridge. UniFi® Cloud Key. UniFi® Cloud Key ...
· How to Manually Update UniFI Access Point Firmware via SSH October 21, 2018 Youtube Posts Lawrence Systems / PC Pickup Sun, October 21, 2018 6:05pm URL:
I upgraded my Cloudkey firmware/controller software about 4 days ago. All of my AP-AC-Lites and my Unifi 24 and 16 port switches show an upgrade is available in the Cloudkey GUI, but when I try to upgrade them, they say they are upgrading, and reboot, but then show the exact same version of old
Controller v 5.4.9UAP-AC-Lite current fw 18.104.22.16865Unifi device tab show available firmware update available to 22.214.171.12489 Upgrade triggered (see image below), goes through usual sequence, at the end of which the available update button still shows and the current firmware is still showing as
The UniFi AC Lite AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high‑performance wireless networks. Model: UAP‑AC‑LITE Buy Now. Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds. The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing ...
· @JaredBusch said in Unifi AP refusing to upgrade: @BRRABill said in Unifi AP refusing to upgrade: @JaredBusch said in Unifi AP refusing to upgrade:. @syko24 said in Unifi AP refusing to upgrade:. I know this doesn't explain why the access point is having the issue but you can try updating the ap through ssh just to get it upgraded.
Some people have eyes that see not and ears that hear not, but never tongues that talk not.